Compensation includes: Salary base and benefits (medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Duties of a Sales Manager include:
- Establish department objectives and pursue them through planning, analyzing, controlling and measuring performance.
- Responsible for sales operations costs, including remuneration plans for staff.
- Keep showroom image up to acceptable standards.
- Comprehend, keep current and comply with laws that affect new vehicle sales.
- Educate, motivate, guide and evaluate performance of sales staff.
- Direct sales consultants in setting their objectives on a short and long range basis.
- Conduct weekly and monthly sales training sessions.
- Assist sales consultants in closing deals.
- Maintain customer retention by following up with customers by mail and/or telephone throughout the life of their vehicle.
- Prepare sales reports for senior directors of the dealership.
Requirements for the Sales Manager position include:
- Excellent customer service skill
- Bilingualism is an asset
- University or college diploma
- 1-2 years’ of auto sales experience
- Provincial Sales License (OMVIC) must be attained
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must be able to provide driver’s abstract
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience with computer program Reynolds & Reynolds (ERA) is an asset
Thank you for expressing your interest in our current job opportunity. We will be reviewing your resume and contacting you shortly.
Send your resume to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org