Pre-Owned Sales Manager
Published on September 02 2016
Mierins Automotive Group is currently seeking to hire:
Compensation includes: Salary base and benefits (medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Duties of a Pre-owned Sales Manager include:
- Establish department objectives and pursue them through planning, analyzing, controlling and measuring performance.
- Responsible for sales operations costs, including remuneration plans for staff.
- Keep showroom image up to acceptable standards.
- Comprehend, keep current and comply with laws that affect pre-owned vehicle sales.
- Educate, motivate, guide and evaluate performance of sales staff.
- Direct sales consultants in setting their objectives on a short and long range basis.
- Conduct weekly and monthly sales training sessions.
- Assist sales consultants in closing deals.
- Maintain customer retention by following up with customers by mail and/or telephone throughout the life of their vehicle.
- Prepare sales reports for senior directors of the dealership.
Requirements for the Pre-owned Sales Manager position include:
- Excellent customer service skill
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Strong sales background.
- 1-2 years’ of auto sales experience
- Provincial Sales License (OMVIC) must be attained
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must be able to provide driver’s abstract
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience with computer program Reynolds & Reynolds (ERA) is an asset
Thank you for expressing your interest in our current job opportunity. We will be reviewing your resume and contacting you shortly.