Published on August 26 2016
Compensation includes: Salary base and benefits (medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Duties of a Parts Advisor include:
- Ensure optimum level and security of parts inventory and anticipates parts needs based on new or prevalent models.
- Responsible for forecasting, inventory control, purchasing, pricing, merchandising, displaying and security for the Parts Department.
- Set goals and objectives for the Parts Department.
- Coordinate with the Service Manager and the Shop Foreman to ensure the availability of parts.
- Ensure accurate costing and crediting for all received and returned parts.
- Hire, educate, motivate, guide and evaluate performance of parts department staff.
- Oversee work of personnel to enhance image and customer satisfaction of dealership.
- Maintain parts inventory by coordinating with the manufacturer on require parts, creating effective procedures to monitor both parts inventory and date input into the computer system.
- Maximize the use of factory stock orders and factory return privileges to reduce parts inventor over specified number of months.
Requirements for the Parts Advisor position include:
- Excellent customer service skill
- Team player
- Bilingualism is an asset
- High School diploma attained
- 2-5 years of experience in the Parts Department, previous warehouse experience.
- Familiarity with automotive parts.
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience with computer program Reynolds & Reynolds (ERA) is an asset
Thank you for expressing your interest in our current job opportunity. We will be reviewing your resume and contacting you shortly.
Send your resume to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org